Thursday 22 February 2018

Bee Mine!

Hope you're having a marvellous week!

Here I am again to share with you a small but cute inspirational DT project I did with one of Mo's gorgeous images. This image is called Bee Mine, and you can purchase it, with lots of other fun digital images here. 





This time I went with a bottle tag, and I really liked how it turned out! Isn't it cute? This image is one of the most loved right now, and you can see why... her cute expression says it all!! I also used orange - lots of it, and this means I went out of my comfort zone with this one. I do not use yellow and orange often, lol, but here it is! :) And I love it!



I teamed her up with some Magnolia dies from the My DooHickey kit no.10 (Buzz Buzz)  that include a bee hive, a cute bee, and some other fun stuff! I hope you love it, and that you go and snatch her up at Mo's Digital Pencil! She's too fun!! The sentiment comes with the image, but I decided to print it separately and divide it into two small other "tags". Then a couple of flowers, swirls, and rhinestones to finish her up!


Wishing you lots and lots of happy moments! And lots of Love!

Many blessings

Rosette






Some fun!!!! Challenges:

CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge  - use patterned paper

CCD's Digi Creations - It's all about Love

Dies R Us  - Tag You're It!

Color it create it show it off - Valentine/Love

Not just Cards - ATG

Craftaholics R Us!  - ATG

The Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog - All Loved Up




8 comments:

  1. WOW! What a fun & fabulous bottle tag! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘TAG you’re it’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is completely adorable. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag and gorgeous image beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing with CHn patterned paper challenge.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bottle tag! Thank you for joiing at Color It, Create It, Show it Off and good luck.
    Greetings,
    JokeDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is amazing...love all the pretty elements and cute image. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so precious! I love this sweet little bee, she is colored beautifully. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete